NQ Exploration

Sidace Lake (JV with GOLDCORP)

Property description
TomaGold acquired a 39.5% interest in the Sidace Lake gold property. The remaining 60.5% interest in the property is owned by Goldcorp Inc. ("Goldcorp") under the terms of a joint venture. The Sidace Lake gold property consists of 42 mining claims located 25 km northeast of Balmertown in the Red Lake mining camp, Ontario.

Previous exploration work
Since 1998, 246 diamond drill holes totalling 90,142 metres of NQ core have been drilled on the Sidace Lake property. On April 14, 2009, the joint venture announced a National Instrument 43-101 compliant independent technical review of the Sidace property, including a mineral resource estimate on the two most advanced of six prospects on the claims, the Main Discovery Zone ("MDZ") and the Upper Duck Zone ("UDZ"). The technical report was produced on April 19, 2009, by Watts, Griffis and McOuat Limited, a geological engineering firm based in Toronto, Ontario. The mineral resource estimate was prepared from two separate block models, each using a 1.5 g/t Au cut-off grade and a 35 g/t Au high grade cap, based on a gold price of US$800/oz and a US$:C$ exchange rate of 1:1.2.

Sidace Lake Mineral Resource Estimate
ZoneTonnes*g/t AuTotal oz Au*
MDZIndicated Resource1,119,500 3.00 107,900
 Inferred Resource1,677,200 3.01 162,500
     
UDZIndicated Resource247,600 4.19 33,300
 Inferred Resource425,800 4.11 56,300
     
Total Indicated Resource1,367,2003.21141,300
Total Inferred Resource2,103,1003.24218,800

All tonnage and total oz Au figures rounded to nearest hundred. Totals may not add up due to rounding.

Download NI 43-101 Technical Report
Distribution list